The Narcissistic Co-Parent: Engaging with Confidence
$155.00 – $185.00
April 3, 2023
Aruma; 1865 Rogers Rd., Perth, ON
Are you dealing with drama and frustration of co-parenting with a narcissist? Do you feel helpless to protect your children from the fallout of an angry, arrogant parent? Does your co-parent create constant stress and disappointment that leaves your children hurt and confused?
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Cope with the narcissistic individual’s demanding, dismissing, and alienating behaviors so that you remain calm and in control of your own responses;
- Set limits and maintain boundaries so that you no longer feel bullied or coerced by the narcissist;
- Help children cope with a narcissistic parent so that they understand they are not the cause of the narcissist’s behavior;
- Avoid power struggles so that your mental energy that is better spent on you and your children;
- Use specific language to diffuse tense situations and build a more productive relationship.