August 16, 17, 18, 2019
Licenced Event | Food Vendors | Camping
Bring your friends and family and kick up your heals this summer at our 3rd annual country music festival. A full weekend of great music, food, drink and entertainment located on 13 acres along the banks of the mighty Clyde River. Take time, unwind, and enjoy life at Roots On The Clyde!
Roots On The Clyde
August 16, 17, 18, 2019
- Day Pass (Friday, Saturday, OR Sunday) - $25/person
- Full Weekend Pass - $50/person
- Full Weekend Pass with Camping - $100/person
*Kids/Youth 12 and under free!*
For more information or to purchase
TICKETS & CAMPING PASSES:
CALL: 613-259-3000 | EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
You've Got Questions? We've Got Answers!
Music plays Friday Aug 16th from 6pm-11pm, Saturday Aug 17th from 11am-11pm, and Sunday Aug 18th from 11am-4pm. All festival goers who have not purchased a weekend pass with camping must leave the grounds by midnight on Friday and Saturday and by 5pm on Sunday.
You can purchase day passes and weekend passes at one of our vendor locations listed under Get TICKETS. When you get to Roots on the Clyde, we will trade your ticket for a coloured wrist band that you must keep on at all times while at the festival. Festival goers who have purchased a weekend pass with camping do not receive physical tickets, and will receive wrist bands Friday evening.
Yes. Bring the kids! Roots On The Clyde is proud to be an all ages event.
Free parking is in the field between the Lanark Civitan and Aruma on Pine Grove Road (watch for the signs). Absolutely no vehicles are permitted in festival area. There is a free golf-cart shuttle service from parking to the festival and back. This is a family event and there may be young festival goers, so please drive with caution when nearing the festival.
Yes, but please note, Roots On The Clyde has gone green, so there will be no bottled water for sale on site. Drinkable water is provided in jugs at multiple locations on site, so please bring a re-usable bottle to fill up. If you forget your re-usable bottle, just ask the bar for a cup (they’re all biodegradable!).
Yes. Our restrooms are portable toilets, some of which are accessible to our festival goers with accessibility needs.
If you have purchased a weekend pass with camping you can bring your pet. Service animals are also welcome. Pets must stay leashed at all times. No dogs other than service animals allowed in the fenced in festival area. Please pick up after your pets.
Yes! We are located on the water, and it can be hot in August, so feel free to take a dip in the mighty Clyde River. Please be advised, that while we will have lifeguards on duty during peak times, there will not be a lifeguard on duty at all times, so swimming is at your own risk. Children 12 and under should be accompanied at the water by an adult.
Yes. You may come and go as you please, so long as you keep your wrist band on at all times.
We do not support drinking and driving at Roots On The Clyde. If you are planning to drive to Roots On The Clyde and plan on drinking, we will call you a local cab service to take you home. Look for the front gate attendants or anyone working at the festival for help calling a driver.
Although our entire fenced in festival area will be licenced during the festival, no outside alcohol is permitted. If you have purchased a weekend pass with camping, you may bring in alcohol to consume only at your campsite.
Camping at Roots On The Clyde is rough camping, meaning, no water hook-ups, no power hook-ups, and no dumping. Please come prepared to rough it! We ask that all generators are turned off by midnight, and that you take your garbage and recycling with you upon departure.
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (Aug 13th – 15th) between 4pm – 9pm
- Friday between 8am – 4pm
- All trailers must be parked at your site, and cars must be parked in free offsite parking no later than 4pm on Friday.
- Early bird departure is Sunday between 8 – 10am
- Regular departure is Sunday after 4pm
- Late departure is Monday between 8am – 6pm
- All trailers must be off the site by Monday at 6pm
*No arrival or departure outside of these hours.*
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Roots On The Clyde is rain or shine.
- Performers and line up are subject to change without notice.
- Roots On The Clyde and Aruma are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged goods.
- This is an all ages family event. We are serious about keeping the festival grounds a safe space that can be enjoyed by all. We ask that everyone to be respectful of language and your actions.