The word “yoga” means “to unite” and refers to the fusion of body, mind and spirit through meditation, breathing and physical postures.
Aruma yoga, is inclusive yoga. Our teachers are committed to supporting you in your practice, whether you are just starting out or you have an established practice. We believe in the benefits of yoga and encourage you to participate in a daily practice that will improve your respiration, strengthen your immunity, lower your risk of disease, increase your flexibility, boost your vitality and empowerment, restore your balance, and prepare you for change.
- Drop-in yoga: $18 per class
- Unlimited monthly membership*: $95 per month
- Unlimited yearly membership*: $75 per month
- Private one-on-one: $75 per class
- Private groups: $125 per class
*Members receive 10% off workshops and merchandise
Tax included in price